HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet FLEX insoles adapt the generic, 2-dimensional surface inside your shoes to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the flexible heel cradle and foam provide support and comfort with every step. No break-in period needed.
- HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup helps stabilise and support the foot and positions the soft tissue underneath the heel to help naturally absorb impact.
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The contoured shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which may help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- FLEXIBLE HEEL CRADLE: The flexible horseshoe-shaped heel cradle provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
The Superfeet FLEX series of insoles offer an excellent introduction to the Superfeet experience. The flexible heel cradle and active Aerospring™ full-length foam combine to create a contoured shape under the foot. The specialised FLEX design allows the insole to easily conform to the widest range of footwear.
- ROUNDED EDGE: The rounded edge on the full-length foam layer improves the fit in footwear.
- 5mm AEROSPRING™ FOAM: Durable viscoelastic closed-cell foam absorbs impact to deliver long-lasting comfort.
- MOISTUREWICK™ WITH ODOUR-CONTROL: Top layer delivers long lasting odour control.
- VEGAN. No latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde or preservatives.