THE PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
The result of years of research and field testing, Superfeet CARBON insoles are ideal for the dedicated athlete who demands high performance results. Superfeet’s revolutionary insole achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fibre-reinforced stabiliser cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer. CARBON’s distinct bio-mechanical shape and low-volume design can help improve the fit and feel of tight-fitting athletic footwear like cleats and lightweight shoes.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of the footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the structured heel cup, and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• CARBON FIBRE STABILISER CAP: The stabiliser cap is reinforced with EVOLyteTM, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fibre & polymer blend, provides structure and support for our low-volume insole.
• LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
• HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup helps stabilise and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: The low-profile shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• WIDER FOREFOOT: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
• LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
• FOAM PERFORATIONS: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breath-ability.
• BEVELLED EDGE: The bevelled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet CARBON insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.