DESIGNED FOR THE FEMALE FOOT
Get exceptional bio-mechanical support for women who want a little more spring in their step. Superfeet BERRY insoles feature a resilient, high-impact foam forefoot and Superfeet’s unmistakable shape and legendary support. Designed to fit women’s running shoes, hiking boots and everyday footwear, the result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don’t have to.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• REINFORCED STABILISER CAP: The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high- impact activities and long distances.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: Designed with a slimmer heel and an arch length to fit the female foot, the bio-mechanical shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• RESPONSIVE FULL-LENGTH FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• HIGH-IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: Provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet BERRY insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.