HIGH-IMPACT PERFORMANCE & COMFORT
Engineered for high-impact activities, the Superfeet® ORANGE features a shock-absorbing foam forefoot for people who punish their feet.
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE
Superfeet ORANGE insoles were created for the people who want a little more spring under their feet when they go the extra mile. Superfeet re-engineered their insole design to add a resilient, high- impact foam forefoot, while maintaining Superfeet’s unmistakable shape and legendary support. The result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don’t have to.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• REINFORCED STABILISER CAP: The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high- impact activities and long distances.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: The slim, contoured shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• RESPONSIVE FULL-LENGTH FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• HIGH-IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: Provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet ORANGE insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
5.5 – 7 ( C ), 7.5 – 9 ( D ), 9.5 – 11 ( E ), 11.5 – 13 ( F ), 13.5 – 15 ( G ), 15.5 – 17 ( H )