COLD WEATHER WARMTH & PERFORMANCE
Designed for women’s feet, Superfeet® hotPINK™ insoles help stabilise the foot for a better boot fit and edge control, while the dual thermal layers provide warmth for every turn.
View Size Chart HERE
A GOOD, SNUG FIT
Superfeet started making custom insoles for ski boots in the mid-70s. The hotPINK is a direct result of those years of experience. With these insoles you get a snug, stable fit with less shifting and fewer pressure points or hot spots.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort.
• STABILISER CAP: The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: Designed with a slimmer heel and an arch length to fit the female foot, the bio-mechanical shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
• THERMAL LAYER: Open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold.
• FOIL FOREFOOT: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
• HIGH-IMPACT FOAM LAYER: The closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet hotPINK insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
4.5 – 6 ( B ), 6.5 – 8 ( C ), 8.5 – 10 ( D ), 10.5 – 12 ( E )