The Superfeet FLEX series of insoles offer an excellent introduction to the Superfeet experience. The flexible heel cradle and active Aerospring™ full-length foam combine to create a contoured shape under the foot. The specialised FLEX design allows the insole to easily conform to the widest range of footwear.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet FLEX insoles adapt the generic, 2-dimensional surface inside your shoes to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the flexible heel cradle and foam provide support and comfort with every step. No break-in period needed.
- HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup helps stabilise and support the foot and positions the soft tissue underneath the heel to help naturally absorb impact.
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The contoured shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which may help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- FLEXIBLE HEEL CRADLE: The flexible horseshoe-shaped heel cradle provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
- ROUNDED EDGE: The rounded edge on the full-length foam layer improves the fit in footwear.
- 3mm AEROSPRING™ FOAM: Durable viscoelastic closed-cell foam absorbs impact to deliver long-lasting comfort.
- MOISTUREWICK™ WITH ODOUR-CONTROL: Top layer delivers long lasting odour control.
- VEGAN. No latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde or preservatives.