POWER IN MOTION
The Superfeet YELLOW insoles feature an elevated heel and bio-mechanical shape that help to stabilise your foot. YELLOW’s exact heel-to-toe profile match the angled midsole to help transfer torque and energy more efficiently. The result is a more comfortable fit with better alignment that can help you drive power through your skates, bike shoes or track spikes.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• STABILISER CAP: The reinforced cap provides structure and support to the foam layer.
• HEEL CUP: Features the most accommodating heel cup and can help stabilise and support the foot in the skate or shoe.
• HEEL-TO-TOE PROFILE: The elevated heel increases the surface area in contact between your foot and the midsole.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: A low-profile shape helps to stabilise your foot and improve energy transfer between you and the skates or pedals for greater power, control and comfort.
• VENTING SYSTEM: The vent holes line up with the perforations in most hockey skates and road cycling shoe outsoles for improved air circulation, breathability and drainage.
• HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet YELLOW insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet YELLOW are low-profile insoles with a shape that can fit most footwear with an elevated heel 1 inch or more.
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet YELLOW fit all types of footwear with an elevated heel including bike shoes, track spikes and hockey, ice & inline skates.
AVAILABLE SUPERFEET SIZES: J-G