COLD WEATHER WARMTH & PERFORMANCE
Dial up the comfort, warmth and control this season with Superfeet® REDhotTM insoles. The dual thermal layers and bio-mechanical shape can help stabilise a man’s foot for better edge control.
A GOOD, SNUG FIT
Superfeet started making custom insoles for ski boots in the mid-70s. The REDhot is a direct result of those years of experience. With these insoles you get a snug, stable fit with less shifting and fewer pressure points or hot spots.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort.
• STABILISER CAP: The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: The slim, contoured shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help redistribute weight evenly across the foot, reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
• THERMAL LAYER: Open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold.
• FOIL FOREFOOT: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
• HIGH-IMPACT FOAM LAYER: The closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet REDhot insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet REDhot are high-profile insoles with a deep and narrow heel cup for maximum support.
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet REDhot fit most types of snow sport specific medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles, like ski and snowboard boots.
AVAILABLE SUPERFEET SIZES: C-H