FOUR-SEASON COMFORT & SUPPORT
Superfeet® merinoGREYTM features a merino wool top layer added to Superfeet’s most popular insole, the Superfeet GREEN. So you can enjoy Superfeet’s legendary support with all-season comfort.
COMFORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
Superfeet merinoGREY combine the natural, thermoregulating merino wool with Superfeet’s legendary support and performance. The result is a supportive insole with a soft, felted merino wool top that will keep your feet warmer when it’s chilly, and cooler when it’s hot. So whether you’re walking in the city or running a mountain trail, the comfortable support you feel will be with you all year long.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• STABILISER CAP: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: Has the most shape to help stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• FELTED MERINO WOOL: Regulates temperature, wicks moisture and stays fresh longer.
• HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• Superfeet merinoGREY insoles are free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet merinoGREY are high-profile insoles with the shape that offers the widest and deepest heel cup with maximum support.
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet merinoGREY fit all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles that range from snow sports and outdoor activities to casual and business shoes.
AVAILABLE SUPERFEET SIZES: B-G